Recent Before & After Photos

The Light Is....Leaking?


When the homeowners noticed their ceiling had started to bubble they didn't think much of it. But then the ceiling lights started to leak and they knew somethin... READ MORE



Rain Came To Play


A toy warehouse didn't realize they had a faulty roof until all of their inventory was soaking wet and needed to be stored at another facility. This is not some... READ MORE



Rain Rain Go Away


Southern California was hit hard with rains this past winter, something that a lot of people weren't prepared for. Specifically this department store, the roof ... READ MORE



Bathroom Fire


A vent fire damaged this bathroom in a home in Encino, CA. Once it was put out SERVPRO was on the scene and in the attic to remove all of the burnt and affected... READ MORE



Kitchen Pipe Break


A pipe that lays under the kitchen of this home burst one evening and caused major water damage. You can see in the before photo the hardwood flooring is damage... READ MORE



Water in the Walls and Ceiling


This home in Sherman Oaks, CA started to notice bubbling in the paint of their walls and ceiling. They called a leak detection company out to find where the wat... READ MORE



Mold Infested Ceilings


This home in Encino, CA had a massive mold problem that was overlooked until it took over multiple rooms within the home. Mold covered ceilings in two bedrooms,... READ MORE



Mold Remediation Specialists


In the before picture you can see that this home's kitchen has been taken over by mold. It affected so much of the wall that the adjacent living room walls also... READ MORE



Fire Roof Tarping


After this home went up in flames SERVPRO was called on the scene to help board up the entire home and tarp the roof. After everything was secure our technician... READ MORE



Entire House Goes Up In Flames


Ninety percent of this home and personal belongings were affected when a fire started in the garage that could not be contained quickly enough before the fire d... READ MORE