About SERVPRO of Encino / Sherman Oaks
Alan F. Reed
Owners of SERVPRO of Encino / Sherman Oaks
Our owner has the following licenses:
B-General Contractor, C-10 Electric, C-36 Plumbing, C-20 HVAC, C-27 Landscaping, ASB, EPA Lead-Paint Certified Firm, IIRC, Claims Training Subrogation, Water Damage Restoration, Applied Structural Draining, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Odor Control Technician, HAAG Certified Roofing Inspector Residential, HAAG Certified Roofing Inspector Commercial.
SERVPRO of Encino/Sherman Oaks understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Encino/Sherman Oaks specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Encino/Sherman Oaks can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Encino/Sherman Oaks.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASB - Asbestos Certification
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician