What Should I Look for in a Commercial Restoration Company?
Even though it seems to be smooth sailing you should always be taking proactive steps to manage the potential risk that disaster(s) could bring your commercial property. Take the time to establish a working relationship with a commercial emergency restoration management company, such as SERVPRO, that you may need in the future. Here are some things to look for when you are shopping around.
- Are they a 24 hour emergency response team? If 25/8 was a thing SERVPRO is on it, never be afraid to call us because we will be there.
- Do they work with your insurance? Of course, we want you to be covered so we will do our part to help you and communicate with all parties involved.
- Are they safe and reliable? Absolutely, we hold team meetings every morning to go over a new or refresher topic of safety to keep everyone reliable and aware.
- Do they have expert technicians and the experience? All of our technicians and office staff are IICRC trained and have continual training to ensure they are up to date and aware of all possible losses.
- Will they update you and keep your file safe? Yes, we promise daily updates to both you and your insurance company so you will never be in the dark.
These are all great questions to have and to ask. At SERVPRO of Encino/Sherman Oaks we can guarantee that you will be more than satisfied with us as your primary commercial disaster response team because we know we can make it “Like it never even happened.”